A Profound Experience with New Experience!

• Beauty of scenery

JKLeaver's review of New Experience Holidays - www.newex.co.uk

“A Profound Experience with New Experience!”

written by JKLeaver on 25/10/2019

New Experience Holidays (NEH) helped our church plan a major pilgrimage walk from Santiago de Compostela to Fisterre and Muxia on the Atlantic Coast. I was responsible for logistics for our group of 26 and worked with several staff at NEH. They were unfailingly responsive, helpful and reassuring when I was having an anxiety attack about managing such a large group. Their colleague team in Spain, TeeTravel, were available by phone 24/7 when I had questions or needed help. They even facilitated a surprise birthday cake at one of our hotels for a woman in our group whose 40th birthday occurred while we were in Fisterre.

NEH went to extra effort to find accommodations for such a large group-- finding two hotels that were walking distance from each other when larger hotels were not available. All hotels were spotless, comfortable (and 2 were REALLY wonderful), provided filling breakfasts and dinners, and each had extremely hard-working staff.

Our trip included 3 different situations in which we needed bus transport. In each case, the bus arrived well ahead of time and with comfy seats, especially welcome after a long hiking day.

The guidebooks, luggage tags and other items provided were helpful, although we found the trail extremely well marked. New Experience Holidays is on my 'perfect for booking holidays' list and highly recommend it to others, whether you're planning a solo hike or a large group one.

• Sept 24-Oct 2, 2019