best for girls with JIA or JRA

AubreySmart334's review of Amitamin Arthro 360

“best for girls with JIA or JRA ”

Written on: 18/06/2015 by AubreySmart334 (1 review written)

I think I was four when one morning I suddenly could not walk, because my knees and feet hurt so much and I was diagnosed with JIA (Juveline Idiopathic Arthritis). The doctors just couldn't find out what was going on with me. They put me on paracetamol pretty much all my life, sometimes I took codeine, when it was bad. Thankfully I never had to take Naproxen for longer than 1 day or so and took it very, very rarely. I always knew something wasn't right with this stuff, because recently it was finally shown that it severely reduces female fertility.

I used to take glucosamine, omega-3, chondroitin, MSM + all the vitamins and eventually but got fed up with all the pills so initially took Jointace, but then switched to arthro360. It's got virtually everything you need - still I would recommend to increase maybe the dosage of omega-3 and see how your body reacts. Since I have been talking arthro360 I have not had to take Naproxen once... unfortunately coming off it was not an option, because Arthur came back after a few days.

Anyway, I am now 28, getting married soon and am glad that arthro360 helped me stay off the Naproxen. Starting a family would otherwise look very different.. It is not that expensive and a lot better than other supps out there so if you are dealing with Arthur and you haven't tried it yet, think about it.