DO NOT USE!!!

Leighannw's review of West Yorkshire Dog Rescue, Huddersfield

“DO NOT USE!!!”

Written on: 26/02/2022 by Leighannw (1 review written)

Due to a change of circumstances in my life i am unable to keep my dog due to not enough time for him which actually breaks my heart and will be even more selfish of me to keep him knowing i cant give him the walks/attention he needs! The lady i spoke to at this charity literally had no sympathy at all bare in mind im also 37 weeks pregnant and dealing with a stressful situation. She spoke to me like i was a child from the first phone call. If i could attach a photo of the text messages from her i would and im sure them alone would put people off using the ‘charity’! In the end they couldnt help me all because i couldnt get my dog to the vets which is a half an hour drive for me as i had no one to help and sit with my dog while i drive over as he doesnt settle in cars! Honestly never been so disgusted in a company as much as i have this one. I never put reviews but honestly please nobody use these. I am really glad i found out what horrible people they are before actually giving my dog to them! Lucky escape i think.