NOT WORTH 1 STAR

joriginaloak's review of Vets 4 Pets - www.vets4pets.com

“NOT WORTH 1 STAR”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by joriginaloak (1 review written)

Utter disgrace this company! After paying for vax 4 life over 10 years this circus show company ring me and tell me My maine coon isnt getting vaccinated this year because someone decided to play God with my pets life and give preference to other pets over mine...they dont care one iota about pets, just your wallet! Because I let them know categorically that it wasnt acceptable having paid in advance 10 years ago expecting vax to be for my pets lifetime. They expected me to just roll over and make their day easy...well I didn't make the snotty woman at the other end of the phone's day easy. I told them what I thought and now they send me a snotty letter reneging on my contract of vax4life and telling me to go elsewhere to treat my cat! They're an utter sodding shambles and not even offering to re-imburse my monies paid for their vax4life. Theyre a bunch of swindlers sucking money out of pet owners and delivering nothing but incompetence and dodgy treatment. My Last visit my cat had at these charlatans after being hit by a car cost me £160+ and they did jack...whisked him inside and back out again with no noticable improvement. I want my monies reimbursing and dont worry I will take my precious cat elsewhere but not before I get my monies back! disgusting company!