Very rude doesn’t actually want to listen

Williamsonai316's review of Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue - www.rescueremedies.co.uk

“Very rude doesn’t actually want to listen”

Written on: 24/03/2021 by Williamsonai316 (1 review written)

We applied as a family to adopt one of the current dogs, after reading up on her history and doing our own research we decided to apply. After several weeks we got contact to ask for further information. The lady on the phone explained all the process trying her hardest to deter our interest with threats of prosecution if we didn’t comply with guidelines. I agreed to the seriousness of rehoming a troubled dog but was still raring to meet her. The lady called back the next day and went through the whole conversation again, she was talking to me very derogatory the whole time. Questioning me about letting the dog on the chairs and why I don’t have a stair gate the final straw was when she asked my reaction how I would react if the dog reacted to a parrot! I don’t even have a parrot! When I explained we were going completely off subject she was very rude would not give her name and promptly put the phone down. Everything that she explained about the dog was completely different to the feedback of the dog walkers that actually see these dogs and take them out. If these people want to regime dogs maybe I would suggest someone else to assess the potential new owners as this lady loves the sound of her own voice.