Professional, Personal & Amazing Volunteers

Mickieliz's review of DogLost.co.uk - www.doglost.co.uk

“Professional, Personal and Amazing Volunteers”

Written on: 28/09/2018 by Mickieliz (1 review written)

On Thursday 20th September 2018 I unfortunately lost my recently adopted rescue Tibetan Terrier, who escaped out of my car at my daughters house which she had not visited before and bolted across the road into the adjacent field and nature reserve/woods. The Dog Lost volunteers sprang into action coordinating their search and advice with the local rescue centre she was adopted from. I met the coordinator in he field and she brought me up to date with the various searches she had organised and provided re-assurance and advice. After studying my dogs movements which were mostly in the middle of the night she offered me some very valuable instructions which I carried out on Saturday night and early on Sunday morning my dog found me and we were re-united she was very wet but excited that she had found me. Thank you for your help, advice and dedication providing a free service run by volunteers.