NEVER AGAIN - AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Coffey1950's review of Icanhire.com

“ NEVER AGAIN - AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED”

Written on: 21/08/2017 by Coffey1950 (1 review written)

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
In the many years of hireing cars and vans this must be the worst company I have ever had to deal with. 1: Van not left in the location given. 2: Unable to unlock Van with code given so had to contact HQ. 3: van smells like an animal had died in it. 4: Van looks like it had never been cleaned EVER. Pet hair all over the passenger seat and driver seat stained. 5: Van drove like a pile of rubbish. 6: Told to leave the engin running if you need to use the tail lift. 7: Unable to lock the back shutter as there was no lock and just being held by a single bit of wire. 8: Rear shutter totally damaged.

When I informed I CAN HIRE of all the issues the first thing the Franchise owner said was 'Whats your problem' (rather than 'Sorry, how can we help you), then 'Have you hired from us before, because I can tell you now you won't be hireing from us again' All this in the opening moments of a conversation....Great customer service

I ended up just putting the keys back in the van and telling them to come and collect it.

NEVER AGAIN - AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED