Very HEAVY & very awkward

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Sebo Felix 1 Premium

“Very HEAVY and very awkward”

Written on: 25/11/2012

Very heavy and awkward to use. You must always have 2 hands available to vacuum due to bending down to adjust the height while the other holds the machine. No more vacuuming and dusting at the same time. I have all hard surface floors and a varity of area rugs. I have to lift this heavy machine up each time to the area rugs and re-adjust the height continually. The machine is too big to go under the toekicks in my kitchen or under the bed or sofa. I must have a left handed one because the helper handle is on the right side and I vacuum with my right hand. Must switch hands to reach the helper handle. What a nuisense. Very prone to falling over easily and denting my hardwood floors. Frequent changes required in the height adhustment. At this cost you would think it would be automatic.Mine is the Felix in the Onyx, looks very cool. The suction is VERY powerful but not very maneuverable. The heaviest vacuum I have ever owned.

• 1 - 6 months