THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT DO NOT SEND YOUR GOODS!

avRoche279's review of Ideal World www.idealworld.tv

“THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT DO NOT SEND YOUR GOODS! ”

Written on: 13/04/2020 by avRoche279 (1 review written)

I placed an order on 30.3.20 for a exercise bike. I was advised it would be with me within 5 working days. It has nearly been 3 weeks and still no sign of my bike. I have been emailing them daily. Most emails get ignored. Others say they are trying to track it. No tracking number has ever been recieved. I recieved the following email response back from them over a week ago...

"Since the order was a dispatch from the supplier warehouse we are unable to track the parcel as confirmed by them the order was despatched on 30/03/2020 and still you haven't received the order, hence at this point, we can only assume that this order has been lost in the courier network."

There it is, in black and white they confirm that they believe the item has been lost.

Off of the back of this confirmation I request an immediate refund. I then recieve the following..."Our aim will be to get your order to you as quickly as possible, however, the investigation should be completed within 10 working days. If we are unable to track down your parcel, we will refund the order. We will keep you informed of our investigation and the outcome."

I do not want another item. I want my money back! They have confirmed the item is missing, yet refuse to issue me an immediate refund!

I only wish I had checked out the reviews prior to making a purchase. I continue to battle with this company for my money back!!

Horrific service!