Faulty non returnable item.

NuttySandy's review of Create And Craft TV

“Faulty non returnable item.”

written by NuttySandy on 09/10/2019

I've used Create and Craft for just over 2 years and all was fine. Then I purchased a Storage4Crafts unit. It was delivered and assembled by Storage4Crafts but when it was complete I found it be be leaning backwards. When I put any weight on the unit it could be rocked back and forth. I expressed I wasn't happy but was left with it. From day 1 I tried to get it collected and my money back. C&C just kept saying it was bought as a non returnable item so nothing can be done. So I contacted my credit card company who raised a dispute and did a cashback. C&C never disputed it and I got my money back which is great BUT the unit is still here! I can't use it. I can't move it or take it to pieces as it's to big for me to do so. C&C will NOT confirm that they don't want it back, they just keep saying I need to contact the Storage4Crafts myself, so I did. They were going to phone C&C to see if they wanted the unit back and contact me. That was the 27th Sept. 2 phone calls later and I'm still waiting. I will NEVER buy from either parties again and I'd advise anyone anyone else who is considering doing so to think very carefully about doing so.

• Shopping