BT Sport Review

Xdtyv's review of BT Sport

“I bought one month’s viewing to watch some games...”

written by Xdtyv on 03/11/2022

I bought one month’s viewing to watch some games that were scheduled. I cancelled the subscription in good time and received confirmation. BT later messaged me to tell me they had taken another subscription from my account in error” and it would be replaced in 2-3 days. It wasn’t. Still waiting, 2 weeks later. No reply to any messages I send. It wasn’t an “error”, it was “illegal” and these incompetent bar stewards don’t care.
UPDATE: 2 Nov 22. Surprise, surprise! These incompetent people have taken another £25 from my account. I am still unable to get any response from them. Don’t trust them.
Date of experience: 04 October 2022

• Sport

Channel Type

Jw9191919's Response to Xdtyv's Review

Written on: 14/01/2023

I also had the same thing as this.

They lied to me saying money would be back in my account and it wasn't. They set up a random account and they also randomly took 15 pounds from me on two occasions as well.

Keep calling them, I had to complain to trading standards as it was essentially corporate theft and they soon gave me my money back.