Verbal diarrhoea

Stoutbq377's review of BT Sport

“Verbal diarrhoea”

Written on: 01/03/2020 by Stoutbq377 (1 review written)

BT have virtually bought all of current European football coverage and seem to have the best selection of Premiership matches: I watch all of them. However, having gone to bed with a thumping headache after watching the Spurs match last week, I am forced to watch matches without the awful commentary. I am not interested in the incessant statistical interpretation and the in depth history of every player at the expense of the none focus on the match I am trying to watch. I am interested in skill, team work and excitement football can sometimes create: that is the nature of the game. I do not want to know how clever the commentator is, I can ask Google I if I want facts. The commentary on BT sports absolutely destroys the entertainment instead of enhancing the match. I suggest to BT to give us football where we can get the atmosphere of the crowd instead of listening to someone who begins to sound like a pebble in an empty glass bottle.

• Sport