Never order online

Jones259's review of Miss Sixty Women's Jeans

“Never order online”

Written on: 19/11/2016 by Jones259 (1 review written)

I am a working mum living in the Uk. I don't get time to shop so I thought I would buy a few things online and return the things I didnt like.Little did I know that the items were coming from Italy. I only picked up on this when I started tracking my order. Most big brands offer free delivery and returns so am rather disappointed that they don't. The post office quoted me £55 for the quickest service and £32 for up to 5 days, to return the items to Italy. I am outraged that they didn't make it clear on the order form that the items were coming from Italy as naturally I thought it would come from a local store. It's also crazy one can't return items to a store like you can with most other big brands. They also make it very difficult to return items. I had to complete an online returns request form, which you can't edit so had to call them in Italy for assistance.