BAID FOR BUSSINESS CLASS IN FULL BUT NOT FULLY USE BUSSINESS

Kayak www.kayak.com
3.0

ANBAR's review of Kayak www.kayak.com

“BAID FOR BUSSINESS CLASS IN FULL BUT NOT FULLY USE...”

written by ANBAR on 12/08/2023

I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW MOSTLY FOR THE PERSIAN PEOPLE WHO TRAVEL WITH THIS AIRLINE TO IRAN
I got my round-trip ticket from IAD to Iran. i purchased business class that was pricey but i wanted to be comfortable. my flight from Istanbul to Tehran was in business class but i was seated in economy class when i objected i was told " SORRY" THE SEAT RECLINER WAS NOT WORKING. But i had paid for it. then in my return i was looking for lounge. THERE IS NOT TURKISH BUSSINESS LOUNGE IN IRAN!! I WAS TOLD THEY DO NOT HAVE CONTRACT FOR THAT IN IRAN. basically, I paid full price for my trip to use the business class, but the service was not fully covered. also, don't be surprised if you see NO CIP in the international airport. when u r traveling with Turkish business class.NOne of thi information is given when u are booking your flight to iran. JUST BE AWARE!!!!