AMAZING JEBEL TOUBKAL

From 1 review
  • Customer service

• Travel Experience

• Rate your Companion

Nancyaustralia's review of Morocco Mountain Guides - www.moroccomountainguides.co.uk

“AMAZING JEBEL TOUBKAL”

Written on: 17/11/2019 by Nancyaustralia (1 review written)

I was picked up from my Riad in Marrakech on a 4x4 vehicle. The adventure already begun at that point. I met with my guide and 2 hiking men from France in Imlil, an hour and a half driving. My guide Lahcen was a Berber and knows his environment like no others. He speaks 5 different languages and looked after us very well.

The 3 days hike was a great trip- well worth every penny! The food was excellent and truly felt the Berber hospitality and their authentic cuisines, I was awed how amazing it was.

The mountain terrain was beautiful, challenging and freezing on top especially with the high altitude. It was an incredible experience and I highly recommended Igdem Lahcen & team. The team made everything a very memorable experience including our communication from queries and booking was quick, easy and accurate.

I will always treasure my amazing experience in Jebel Toubkal. Thank you guys for making my trip incredible.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

• Customer service