Worst business I’ve dealt with in my entire life

VicA13's review of Vayama - www.vayama.com

“Worst business I’ve dealt with in my entire life”

Written on: 25/06/2019 by VicA13 (1 review written)

Absolutely the worst company I have ever had to deal with. Booked a flight, from Brussels to the USA through vayama. Unfortunately, I had a death in the family and was unable to take my trip. Vayama offered no help to cancel my flight that I booked through them and told me they would not help. Their customer service has repeatedly been extremely rude and when I asked to speak to a supervisor was told that they would not want to speak to me. They told me I had to cancel my flight directly through the airline TUI Fly. So they cannot help with anything such as flight changes or cancellations, in fact they repeatedly gave me the wrong phone numbers and contact info for the airlines and none of the reservation numbers they repeatedly gave me matched any records at the Airlines. So, I unfortunately had to continue to contact their insistently rude customer service in order to finally get only some of the information I needed. On top of the death of my brother that I had to deal with, I had to be verbally abused and mistreated by this company repeatedly just to make simple cancellation. Avoid this company at all costs!! And I will also be avoiding any other company that does business with them.