Secluded villa with lovely pool

westlondonfamily17's review of Unique Ibiza - www.uniqueibiza.co.uk

“Secluded villa with lovely pool”

Written on: 28/07/2015 by westlondonfamily17 (1 review written)

We have just returned from a really nice 2 week stay at this villa. It is about 10min drive out of Santa Eulalia and has nothing within walking distance so you definitely need a car. There is no AC but it wasn't too bad with just fans if you can bear a little heat. The villa was well stocked and had a nice kitchen and lovely bathrooms/sitting room all in very good condition. The beds were comfortable but could have done with a sheet as well as a coverlet for the beds as they weren't very comfortable to sleep under. The pool and surrounding was lovely - a perfect size for a family. Both the kids did get ear infections though and I have heard it is quite common in Ibiza - I suspect there wasn't enough in the pool and perhaps the requirement is less? Who knows but I def think the pool could have benefited from more chlorine and would recommend taking ear plugs for kids just in case as it means 7 days out of the water if they do get an infection.
All in all, the villa was lovely and would recommend it to a family who want somewhere quiet and beautiful to chill out.
Unique Ibizan Villas provided us with very good service - we had no reason to call them once in the villa but felt they would have been helpful if we had. It was a bit of a pain taking the keys back to the office so I would recommend trying to organize them picking it up from the villa. It would be good if they used lock boxes as they do in the UK.