Beyond expectations...

Guest's review of Turkey Travel Centre - www.turkeytravelcentre.com

“Beyond expectations...”

Written on: 30/08/2013

TTC around late last year when I was looking for travel agencies to help us organise our trip, initially I was reluctant since the company is not as popular as our previous travel agencies, but after our trip I was astonished by TTC/MYSIA’s services. I recently came back from 3 weeks tour in Turkey, I’d say it’s an unforgettable trip and it wouldn’t be possible without the help of TTC/MYSIA.
Turkey itself is an amazing country (I recommend everyone to visit) but the well organised tour, gorgeous hotels, wonderful tour guides made it more superb. I cherished this trip more than my previous European tour since it’s more personalised, the agency tailored the trip according to the places we wanted to visit, more free time (in short a relaxing holiday) and most of our tour was less than 10 people (no rushing and hassle free)!
I’ll never book to big travel agencies again – crowded coaches, less time to enjoy, rushing and way too expensive. Instead I’ll book to agencies like TTC/MYSIA and will highly recommend TTC/MYSIA (wish they do itinerary all over Europe). If I’ll get the chance to go back to Turkey – I will definitely book it with TTC/MYSIA. Hassle free holiday, that’s all we want.