The Best Tour organiser

kieronlinda's review of Turkey Travel Centre - www.turkeytravelcentre.com

“The Best Tour organiser”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by kieronlinda (1 review written)

I found TTC trough the internet last october while trying to organise me and my husband's trip to Turkey, the first thing that held my interest in tours organised by TTC was the fact that most of the method of transports to get to one city tour to another was by flying instead of by buses or coaches. I personally think that when you have very limited time there nothing worst than siting on a cramped buses which can take forever to get to your destination and cutting short your time at tour sights. Plus the price quoted for package tour was very reasonable. So I decided to contact them trough e-mail and within less than half an hour, a lady rang me confirming my interest and then get me connected immediately to one of their representative. What amazes me the most was how quickly he would responds to my e-mail. Answering all my queries and requests which such friendly and positives notes. Our 9 days tour of Istanbul, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia tour has ran ever so smoothly without a glitch. Everything was so well organised from the accommodation, flights, food and transfer. We could not ask for anything better. My husband and I had the best ever holiday and memory of our travel to turkey thanks to him and his team at TTC. Would certainly recommend TTC to anyone who planning a trip to beautiful and magical Turkey.
Linda O'Connell