A fantastic way to see a fabulous country

Guest's review of Turkey Travel Centre - www.turkeytravelcentre.com

“A fantastic way to see a fabulous country”

Written on: 16/10/2012

I am now home from my fabulous trip to Turkey and Lebanon. I wanted to write and thank you so much for organising the Turkey part of my travels. It is the first time I have experienced this type of travel where you are with different people every day or few days. I can only marvel at how it all fits together like some giant jigsaw. Well done to you and your staff. We only had a couple of glitches and a phone call to Ihsan soon straightened things out. He came to my hotel in Istanbul twice and was very receptive to the issues I wanted to discuss with him. He attended to them immediately and we had a chat in general about the difficulties of organising such trips, especially in eastern Turkey. Thank you also for arranging the trip to the Florence Nightingale Museum. Although it is very small, it was very interesting and the Major who showed us around was extremely knowledgeable about the history.

I would be very happy to recommend your company to friends.

Please pass on my thanks to Ihsan for his professional handling of everything.