Exceeded Expectations

Aliana475's review of Tropical Sky www.tropicalsky.co.uk

“Exceeded Expectations”

Written on: 31/10/2014 by Aliana475 (1 review written)

Just got back from a tailor made trip that started in San Francisco, driving the Pacific Coast, part of Route 66 stopping off at 7 hotels and seeing the sites of San Francisco, Monterey, Pismo Beach, Pasadena, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hollywood and many more along the way. We had never used Tropical Sky/American Sky before and had not spoken to anyone who had so we were a bit nervous that they could deliver. What attracted us is that we could virtually say where we wanted to stop off and for how long in each place, and they did all the rest of the time consuming and tedious side of things. What was great is that we dealt with the same person throughout the whole process and emailed and phoned any questions we had, which were answered promptly and efficiently. I also think it was good value for money as if we had booked each place ourselves individually I am sure we would not have got such a good rate. I would have no hesitation in recommending them, especially for that special trip of a lifetime. I have never written a review before, so that in itself says a lot about how satisfied we were.