Traveljunction--a total sham to be avoided at all costs!

Guest's review of TravelJunction - www.traveljunction.com

“Traveljunction--a total sham to be avoided at all costs!”

Written on: 27/06/2022

Traveljunction offered an excellent online price for a roundtrip flight from Richmond, Virginia, to Dublin, Ireland, which I ordered. I received the electronic he acknowledgement immediately and a confirmation within about 15-20 minutes. About two hours later, I received an e-mail asking that I telephone a Traveljunction agent (whose English was incomprehensible) because of additional information the company needed from me. He gave me conflicting stories: (1) the return flight (Delta) was no longer available (I checked immediately on the Delta website, and it das still listed), and (2) I could still get the flight already confirmed (I had accepted their online offer, so a binding contract existed), but only for an additional $200.

Traveljunction had confirmed my order but had not yet charged my credit card. I received a snippy e-mail from another agent telling me that this meant they could "revoke the offer" (which I had already accepted, so legally, it was too late for the company to revoke). Meanwhile, relying on that agreement, I did not order a ticket advertised by another agency (much more reliable, I have learned). By this tie, that price had substantially increased.

Traveljunction promises, but does not deliver. I would never do business again with this agency!