Do not use & make the same mistake

PerlaButcher492's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“Do not use and make the same mistake”

Written on: 09/10/2021 by PerlaButcher492 (1 review written)

Charged almost 75% more than if the ticket had been booked direct with the airline. We thought we were booking directly with the airline. The airline allows free cancellation whereas this company does not. Their "Lowest Price Assurance with Price Match Policy" is a joke! Don't make the mistake we did.

Xuhui's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2021

we have exactly the same experience ! How they get 4/5 stars I don't know. All I can tell you is they do not respond to your request. they don't call when they say they will. And when they finally did, they don't get our request so time wasted on waiting for a response , basically. We got a direct refund from the airline for the same flight, but travel unravel seems to have problem contacting the airline to get the same thing. Strange, given they are in this business. Puzzles me how they run their business. Either that, its all a smoke screen.

do you mind reach out direct to me to share how you manage to get a refund from them please.

Vanessa

Nas1968's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2021

Me too. Lady puts pressure on you to buy immediately claiming its the cheapest deal. Within an hr I realised I could have got it £600 cheaper. Totally ignored me. They operate from India and tell me they are based in Harrow.