Avoid at all costs

Dickinsonmv108's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 21/09/2021 by Dickinsonmv108 (1 review written)

Absolutely shocking service. I booked online, from what I now know to be a fake British Airways copycat site.

I had trouble booking, so I called the number. The person answered claiming to be British Airways.

On booking I was told that my ticket is changeable and I can change it as many times as I like with no penalty fee. I would only be required to pay a fare and tax difference if applicable.

When it came time to changing the ticket, I was told there is a £50 + VAT fee. I asked the manager to review the call recordings. I had to deal with the same rude agent every time I needed to make a change and every time they charged me the change fee.

The agent was extremely rude and has made it clear that only he can change my ticket and I must deal with him whether I like it or not.

I contacted British Airways for support, they were useless. The same line, as I have booked with an agent I need to deal with the agent. There is absolutely no avenue provided by BA to report them.

Today I called to make another change. I made the call internationally and was told as agent is not in the office, I need to call back at another time

Xuhui's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2021

can't agree more!

Nas1968's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2021

Yes avoid avoid. I lost £157 luckily I got my £1800 back. I used American express. Agent tells she has got u cheapest deal. It was £600 higher than what I found. Refused to discuss it.