Misleading avoid using to book a flight

fhDillon1962's review of Travel Unravel - www.travelunravel.com

“Misleading avoid using to book a flight”

Written on: 21/11/2019 by fhDillon1962 (1 review written)

Googled Virgin Airways phone number in a rush and the number for Travelunravel came up. Stupidly thinking it was Virgin - the operative gave the impression all was fine and a booking agent for Virgin airways. The price charged was nearly £200 higher than the Virgin site. When I questioned this - was Informed prices fluctuate and this was the last seat at the price he was quoting - if I did not book it the next seats would be £600 - £700 above this. I contacted Virgin to find the prices were much lower - that the price had not fluctuated(was the same price at the end of the day also - I checked) - and there were many available seats at that price! Virgin also have a 24 hour “cooling off period” on booking, whereas this company stated it could not be cancelled etc. (This was after I specifically asked if I had the option to reflect on it - on the grounds he claimed the payment had been authorised. In fact - my bank advised me it had not been taken out and advised me to cancel my card).

At best, the “gentleman” at Travelunravel was evasive in answering my questions and - the politest statement I could say is that the information given was “inaccurate”