PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY BACK

277Sharp's review of Travel Trolley - www.traveltrolley.co.uk

“PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY BACK”

Written on: 03/01/2020 by 277Sharp (1 review written)

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY!!!!! £3966.12 IS SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE TIED UP WITH YOU WITHOUT DELIVERING THE SERVICES!
TRAVEL TROLLEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY UP TILL NOW!!!
ITS POINTLESS TO CONTACT ME WITHOUT REFUNDING ME (MY THREE THOUSAND, NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX POUNDS AND TWELVE PENCE)

And this is how this hard-hearted TRAVEL TROLLEY RUNIED OUR TRIP this holiday season!

Please people avoid this inconsiderate Travel Trolley Ticket company like a plague!!!! This horrible company took the amount of £3966.12!!! The moment the my money left my account, TRAVEL TROLLEY came up with rubbish and bull stories and refused to return my money, or even send our purchased tickets for us (family of 6) including young children whom I have made promises that we are traveling this morning (31 Dec, 2019) we have all packed up with our 18 luggages lying everywhere in the house. My kids has been wearing long faces refusing to eat their meals and most annoyingly my kids believed that I lied to them! Their grandmas are so ill in the hospital expecting to meet with her grandchildren. I have lost so much money with With the bookings I have done both here in UK and Abroad. I booked and paid for cabs that will take us to the airport, paid for local flight abroad and not to mention the booking hotel expenses at this peck season! Travel Trolley promised me earlier that my money will be refunded by 09:00 on the 31/12/2019 morning instead They tried to trick us again this morning into buying another expensive tickets and also to pay extra £2500 if we really want to travel by new year day with British airlines and the idea is to keep ripping off our money with fake promises of selling travel tickets to us.

I have reported to citizen consumer advice and Action

Below is the payment link they sent to make the payment.

”Thank you for choosing TRAVEL TROLLEY for your bookings.

Please find below the payment link for the amount of £ 3966.12”

I also have screenshots of the payment page and recorded calls I had with them as proofs of my transaction with them.

Please refund my money back into my account! How do you sleep in the night knowing fully well you caused so much pain and disaster to us. WARNINGS ⚠️ PEOPLE DON’T BOOK YOUR FLIGHT TICKETS OR ANY HOLIDAYS HOTELS WITH THEM!!! They will take your money and deliver your tickets!!!