Worst Experience

qgFernandez315's review of Travel2Be - www.travel2be.co.uk

“Worst Experience”

Written on: 22/03/2020 by qgFernandez315 (1 review written)

I've had my flight cancelled due to covid 19. You would expect after sending over a dozen email that I would get some sort of reply. Every single phone call that I try to arrange would get cut off after being on hold for over five minutes. I have never ever taken time off to write a negative review on the internet but the closer the date gets to my flight, the more I realise that shady websites still exist on the internet. I expected that a redirect off skyscanner would most likely be legit but I would honestly approach this one with care. Even before the airlines canceled my flight, I informed them about several travel restrictions/bans that governments have applied and their customer service representative informed me that as long the airlines haven't informed them, they would not be able to assist me. Once the news reached them from the airlines, my phone calls seem to have either been blocked or completely ignored. I really can not believe how atrocious this experience has been for me and I really hope this does not happen to any of you.

Nilzfar's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2020

Hey Fernandez
could you get contact again with the company?