Do not buy tickets from Travango

Maloney89's review of Travango.co.uk - www.travango.co.uk

“Do not buy tickets from Travango”

Written on: 02/11/2017 by Maloney89 (1 review written)

I would not recommend anyone to use this travel service that's the truth of the matter.
Reason; I was looking for flights online using my search engine and after putting in my relevant details I got back a quote from Travango, the price was ok and I call to accept. When i told the customer service guy that i want to book the flight for thr price i saw, he took my info and offer me an even cheaper price which i was happy about and accepted. He took a deposit and said he will send the details by email. Half hour later he rang me to say that he didn't have the corret info for my booking and that the price as changed to a much higher price than i ever expected to pay. I told him no, i don't want that price and i can't afford to pay so please cancel and he said i of to take the flight or i won't get my £25 deposit back so, i was left with no choice but to take the flight . when I received the tickets then I came to know that the baggage allowance is just 1 bag every airlines is doing 2 baggage . I felt cheated. so please do not book your tickets with them. they are biggest cheater travel agents.