Never Booking with Teletext Again!

xbKelley488's review of Teletext Holidays www.teletextholidays.co.uk

“Never Booking with Teletext Again!”

Written on: 08/11/2017 by xbKelley488 (1 review written)

So me and my friend booked a quick getaway to Spain and was really looking forward to it. I had stayed at the hotel before so knew what to expect and couldn't wait for our short break. 3 days before we flew the hotel changed our accommodation with NO EXPLANATION whatsoever! we had no choice but to accept the new location which was not ideal as we only had 3 days to go and had booked time off work and made plans. The hotel facilities were fine but the security was very poor (twice someone walked into our room with their own keys) and the noise was horrendous. The location was poor and miles from where we wanted to be and was unable to get to by transport. Thus ruining the holiday. To make it worse we were then delayed 3 hours coming home. Although I understand this is not Teletext, they took 2 months to respond with a measly offer of "Goodwill" stating they were basically not liable as they are just an agent! I would rather stay in the UK than user this company every again! Their customer service is rubbish and they do not "BOOK" or GUARANTEE your booking at all. Shambles!!