Awful

xgemmzx's review of Sunmaster - www.sunmaster.co.uk

“Awful”

Written on: 24/05/2019 by xgemmzx (1 review written)

Booked holiday with them, I was told my original hotel choice with free child places was no longer available and other hotels didn’t have the offer of free child places available so booked alternative hotel which was obviously more expensive without the free child spaces. Later I was browsing and saw they had my original choice of hotel with plenty of rooms available still with free child spaces so contacted them to change to the hotel of my original choice but was informed that because it was an amendment they couldn’t offer me the free child places and there would be an extra £100 amendments fee so It would actually cost Over £2000 more than my existing holiday.
Although I have still ended up sticking with my second choice hotel , lastminute.com had same dates, flights, hotel, room type and transfers for £1200 less so although I lost my £600 deposit I still saved £600 by cancelling and booking elsewhere