Horrible experience!

vickster55's review of Stay123 www.stay123.com

“Horrible experience!”

Written on: 23/01/2020 by vickster55 (1 review written)

I booked a package with Stay123.com for an upcoming last minute cruise out of Miami. Needless to say, we cruised out of Miami during the Superbowl event. I noticed that their sister website hotelnparking.com was sold out of all of the hotels near the port so I thought I would try Stay123.com. I was surprised to see that they had something available so I snagged it up and received a confirmation ID from them. Well, two days go by and no hotel confirmation so I reached out to them and got no response. I called the hotel directly and they did not have my reservation nor did they have a room available. I continued leaving messages on their voicemail and emailing the site, but no response. Finally, I called and left a message to cancel since they had already charged my credit card for the deposit. Thankfully, I found a hotel in time and reserved it, but I am still waiting on a response from Stay123.com. I disputed the deposit charge with my credit card company and hopefully they do not try to charge the hotel's night stay since it was their fault to begin with. I'm sure there was no availability when I booked this stay, but they let me book it anyway. I have never had an issue with hotelnparking.com, but I will never to to book with Stay123.com again.