Another cancelled trip!!!

JillC58's review of Solitair Singles Holidays www.solitairhols.co.uk

“Another cancelled trip!!!”

Written on: 11/09/2019 by JillC58 (1 review written)

Received email today 11/09/19 to be advised due to not enough people the Gulet and hotel trip 23/09/19 I had. Booked earlier this year 01/03/19 has been cancelled... No alternatives offered as was advised everything else is fully booked until the end of October .. Person I spoke to said things are going to get better for the company as there is a legal case ongoing regarding a previous director...I have been advised they will be refunding full amount I paid in March. .. Clearly not including interest they accrued...and the Turkish visa I have just purchased....Am waiting fingers crossed for refund so I can book an alternative trip ... Last minute ...shame on you Solitaire I gave you the Benfit of doubt to deliver what I had paid for and ignored the bad reviews ..leopard doesn't change spots springs to mind .. Buyer beware

Donmck's Response to JillC58's Review

Written on: 15/10/2019

May have re-branded as GoSingles? Similar addess!

Jillc58's reply to Donmck's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2019

They are connected so would avoid making bookings through them too... I still have not received refund so have raised a dispute through credit card and awaiting outcome.

Donmck's reply to Donmck's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2020

Think they now are Singles Horizons!

Jhooton's Response to JillC58's Review

Written on: 03/12/2019

There finances have been frozen as someone at the company committed a crime. They cancelled my holiday and said I could not have my money back for a while as the bank accounts had been frozen. I had to claim my money back thru my credit card. By the time I got my money back I could not book my cruise directly as it was fully booked. Would not use this company again.