Mo Refund

KSDorset's review of Six Star Cruises www.sixstarcruises.co.uk

“Mo Refund”

Written on: 16/09/2020 by KSDorset (1 review written)

My Crystal Cruise, booked through Sixstar last summer for a cruise in June of this year, was cancelled by Sixstar/Crystal in May due to Covid. After 133 days I have still not received a refund. This is despite the fact that I was initially told by Sixstar that I would be refunded in 90 days. I was then assured I would be refunded in 120 days.

Sixstar have three times promised to investigate with Crystal and ring me back. None of those calls have materialised and Sixstar have also blatantly failed to respond to any E-mails or letters, including E-Mails to their Customer Services address, which in previous negative reviews they recommend people write to!

Sixstar may provide a good service when booking a cruise but it is a very different story if you are trying to secure a refund.

It is clearly a difficult time for cruise companies, and their agents, but if they want to have a post covid future they need to treat their customers with much more respect than they are currently doing.

Sixstar sell expensive cruises but, from my experience, their service is one star.