Worst experience ever I have had.

Conwayva1968's review of Ritual Holidays - www.ritualholidays.com

“Worst experience ever I have had.”

Written on: 28/03/2019 by Conwayva1968 (1 review written)

One of the worst experience I have ever had in my lifetime.If the option allows me for a negative start I will definitely give a minus 100 to the tour.There were no service provided and the operator didn't care for anything other than the money which they received before the tour in advance.Even after paying a hefty amount in advance the customer has to arrange by themselves for basic things like transport leave other services apart.The cabs when committed to be AC are given without AC.The staff is extremely rude and inefficient the tour operator has no way and sense of talking to the customer and he misbehaved in the extreme way and are also the most inefficient guys in the overall trip because they couldn't even arrange for cab which was least expected out of them and sales talks all sweet before the payment for the package but after that they take no interest in making sure basics of the customer are met and when asked they are irresponsive and say " do whatever you want" and takes no effort in helping the customer.It felt company has no experience in organising trips and tours ever.Highly Highly Highly disappointed and cheated customer and will make sure people in my network are aware about this and never get into such un-ethical and blunder travel agents.