Paris Hotel Reservation

saintpreux's review of Paris Hotels - www.paris-reservations.com

“Paris Hotel Reservation”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by saintpreux (1 review written)

I made an hotel reservation in Paris with this company 3 months ago by just paying a deposit. I was quite reluctant at first as I never came across a compnay just requiring a fraction of the cost in roder to make a reservation. All other companies wanted payments in full although it was 3 months before I travelled. The prices were competitive so I went ahead. £ weeks before I travelled they sent me an email asking for the balance to be paid then I paid and received my voucher. I have just returned from Paris and all went well. (Although the hotel I chose had small rooms but then again that was my mistake). During hard times like now where money is a scarce commodity, what this company is doing is the right way, I wish all the other companies follow this way fo doing business. I have recommended this company to my friends so that they can save some money too and maybe if I can afford another trip I will join them.
Masood

• Paris Hotels Reservations

Tour Operator

Laballs's Response to saintpreux's Review

Written on: 15/09/2012

Thank you for this review. I have just made a booking through this website and used the deposit option. I have read lots of negative/worrying reviews on this company and just wondered what their communication was? Did you hear from the hotel themselves or just through www.paris-reservations.com? Can I ask what you mean by 'received my voucher' when you paid the balance? Thank you!
LB

Scout1654's Response to saintpreux's Review

Written on: 25/09/2012

I found them by searching through Msn. I received an email after I paid for my balance what looked like a document to be handed to hotel when I got there. It said voucher on it. I saw the reviews as well which were 1 year old so I gave it a try.