Took 16 days to get a new itinerary on a cancelled flight

Oojo.com - www.oojo.com
4.4

Doughertyih401's review of Oojo.com - www.oojo.com

“Took 16 days to get a new itinerary on a cancelled flight”

written by Doughertyih401 on 23/02/2024

Terrible experience with OOJO and will never use them again. Will pay more for a reputable company or book directly to the airline and pay a little more.

What happened:
Flight (Feb 16) was cancelled feb 1. I confirmed a new flight for the 19th that they “sent off to the airline and they are waiting for their okay”. 14 days later, many phone calls and emails and I finally get a manager. The confirmation was never sent off. We were waiting on nothingness but all the people I talked to never thought. They just restated the notes in the customer postal. The manager caught this, sent the confirmation, called the airline and within the day I had my ticket.

Staff other than the manager was useless. Polite and very nice but completely useless. They didn’t think. Just read and a repete. No thinking.

Please safe yourself the headache and don’t use the little companies who staff their employees with no training or adequate head set that aren’t static, tunnelling or cut out.

DONT BOOK thru OOJO

Oojo.com's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2024

Dear Customer, It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we'd love to learn more about what prompted you to leave us a 1 star rating Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 292637. Please email this ID with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you.