OOJO.COM

176Devine's review of Oojo.com - www.oojo.com

“OOJO.COM”

Written on: 19/08/2021 by 176Devine (1 review written)

Be careful with this Company. I have booked with them 5 tickets for myself and my family with the Travel Care Protection Plan. They were aware that flights are canceling due to Pandemic Covid19 and just because of to charge an amount with me they booked my tickets and once the flight was canceled from Qatar Airways they have not refunded me the travel care plan which is almost $650 and apart of that they have charged me $186 of recall fee from my credit card without my consent.
With other passengers upon cancellation, they are charging $250 each, if you do not buy the protection plan.
Their agents once they catch you like fish they play with you everywhere. I am one of the victims and looking option to file a case against them. I agree with the comments of LATHA U word by word the same happened with me as well and advise you all to please be careful with this company as they are based in India and their time with USA standard time won't match and you all with lose your money and time. Take good care of yourself.

Houston, TX