Dynastic hotel booked via On The Beach

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“Dynastic hotel booked via On The Beach”

Written on: 16/12/2019

Holiday booked at Dynastic Hotel in Benidorm Spain via On The Beach
1: on arrival at the hotel I was informed that I would only have one free access to the swimming pool or spa. If I wished to use the facilities more than once I would have to pay.
2: There were no tea or coffee facilities in my room, on asking for kettle I was charged for it.
3: My room was extremely dirty with a strong smell of Urine. Although I kept complaining to the reception, they would send housekeepers who do not speak or understand English which of course meant they did not rectify or clean the places they needed to clean to get rid of the dirt/ filth and smell. The shower head was black with dirt and limescale, when I pointed it to the head housekeeper she used a white towel to wipe it and even she could not believe because it turned black. The taps were full of limescale and were all black. When you turn the tap on to run a bath, black things would appear in the water and I would have to drain that water and start all over again.
4: The staff at the restaurant were very unhelpful. I am 5 months pregnant and had a 2 year old toddler, on requesting a high chair they would arrogant point to where they were and expect me to carry a toddler in my arms and a high chair. This happened at every meal time and only changed on my last day following a series of complaints.
5: I had to purchase WiFi because it is not included. The reception informed me that only those guests who booked directly with the hotel get free WiFi and use of the spa and pool and not those guest like me who booked using travel agencies.

On the beach were aware that all inclusive does not include use of spa/ swimming pool, free wifi, tea and coffee facilities but still withheld this information. They charge you but do not tell you that you will have to pay for these facilities when you get to the hotel. Had they given this information i would have chose a different hotel. I chose Dynastic hotel in Benidorm Spain based on partial information that On the Beach provided on their website.