JetNSave - www.jetnsave.com Review

Geraldr213's review of JetNSave - www.jetnsave.com

“I asked JetNSave for a quote for flights between...”

Written on: 01/02/2016 by Geraldr213 (1 review written)

I asked JetNSave for a quote for flights between London and New York, four months in advance, and gave them plenty of flexibility for airline, route and dates.

In my email, I also asked them for professional affiliations and accreditation by bodies like IATA, ASTA, ATOL

Their reply was that "unfortunately there are not discounted flights available for your route/dates in business class. We have many ways of obtaining discounted tickets weather through wholesalers or using company rewards to upgrade tickets. You are welcome to read the many online reviews where clients have left their feedback (such as trustpilot., .reviewcentre., .resellerratings., .manta. among many others)"

No accreditation with the International Air Transport Association, No Air Tour Operator's Licence (required to do business in the UK), No membership of the American Society of Travel Agents.

don't part with any money.

Jetnsave1's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2016

Hi

I am sorry you feel you had such a bad experience. Elis is a guy in JetNsave which you made comment to on another site. It seems you misinterpretted another clients review where they though Eli was a girl. He's a guy!!

I am sorry you think we cant offer Savings to our clients, but as Eli explained to you its not always about availability of dates. When a flight retails for less than 3000 USD in many scenarios we cannot offer better than the published fare. There are scenarios that usually we can for example one way fares and so on. Theres alot more that can be explained, but you seem to have jumped the gun by trying to slander a company that has done you no wrong and you have never done business with.

We are in business for close to 5 years and have never had a customer write anything of the likes. It seems you have a hard time believing that everyone would put 4 or 5 stars up for JetNsave but we strive hard to provide our customers with great service and pricing.

AJ