JETLINE HOLIDAYS IS THE WORST!!!

Jeffrey22's review of Jetline Travel

“JETLINE HOLIDAYS IS THE WORST!!!”

Written on: 18/09/2021 by Jeffrey22 (1 review written)

Jetline Holidays is hands down the most frustrating company I have ever dealt with. DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
- It is less than a week before we travel and we still dont even have the name of our hotel.
- The Voucher for the tour we scheduled is set for the same time as our flight arrival time.
- The customer service people are rude and continually talk over you.
- They completely ignore questions about shuttles too and from hotels and tours.
- They have not furnished the required ATOL Certificate required by law.
- Our "discounted flights" did not come with baggage and it was an extra $500 for one bag for my wife and I and to select seats. Which defeats any saving advantage of going through this bargain vacation listing from Travelzoo.
- They have repeated told us that all of the information would finally be send to us two weeks before we travel. This did not happen and when we called they gave us yet another date and guaranteed it and asked that we call their customer service today. Yet it was closed when I called! They make traveling Extremely Frustrating! Which is the Exact opposite of what you want in a travel company.