the worst company on the planet

Jaylen24's review of Jetline Travel

“the worst company on the planet”

Written on: 04/05/2019 by Jaylen24 (1 review written)

I take 4 or 5 holidays every year and have never had a problem with any until I tried to book today with Jetlineholidays - I had seen an advertisement in the Mirror newspaper for 7 days to Iceland, Niagara Falls & New York so went to their website to have a look & book - however whilst there were numerous other holidays to look at this one did not exist so I made a phone call to get advice on how I could find it but the man the other end was told me it had been taken off their main site but was still available and I therefore asked for a brochure so that I could look at the details but again this was not available. I want to look at what I am booking to see all my options and then decide actual dates etc. He was totally unhelpful so I said to forget it and put the phone down. However he then had the audacity to call me back and was talking a loads of cobblers so I told him to F off and put the phone down - I had been concerned when I first put their website address in - TERRIBLE SERVICE AVOID AT ALL COST !!!

Susanpenny56's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2019

I know what you mean, we booked though jetline cruises, what a nightmare!!!, they put two elderly people on the 2nd floor with 4 flights of stairs to climb and no lift, I complained bitterly when we got home but was told It was our fault because we didn't inform the sales person we needed lifts..... to quick to take your money.
I agree with you AVOID AT ALL COSTS.