Hop2 - www.hop2.com Review

Guest's review of Hop2 - www.hop2.com

“I have purchased a travel ticket from Hop 2 on the 2nd...”

Written on: 16/07/2021

I have purchased a travel ticket from Hop 2 on the 2nd July 2021, On the 7th Porter Airline emailed me and called me stating that they are not in operation until the 8th Sept and I should contact my travel agency ASAP, I contacted Hop 2 customer service immediately via email and phone and was told that someone will contact me within 24 HRS, I called every for 7 days and I was provided with the same answer someone will get back to you within the next 24 HRS or will transfer you to change and cancellation department and I spend hours after which the line drop, and the last advise received today was call us couple of days before your flight as we are assisting other customers and unless your flight is within the next 24 HRS we cannot help you, as your case is not important, I called JetBlue to check if the second part of the ticket if its confirmed and was told this is an invalid confirmation number and I should contact the travel agency issued me the ticket and they cannot help me. I have all documentation to prove what I am saying.