Wasn't told about cats!!!

Jstephen's review of Green Dot Holidays - www.greendotholidays.co.uk

“Wasn't told about cats!!!”

Written on: 03/05/2019 by Jstephen (1 review written)

I booked holiday to Portugal was offered the Casablanca inn hotel sounded great and I was happy, I arrived at hotel in the evening and all seemed ok, the first morning I went for breakfast and discovered cats lying around the lounge seating area, towels allocated for them on the seats, I counted 3, immediately I was uneasy as I am asthmatic and very allergic to cats,, I had breakfast went back to my room and set about trying to contact green dot the customer service number kept coming up not valid so i called the pay balance number finally spoke to someone told her my concerns she told me to leave it with her, she called me back after an hour or so told me someone had spoken to the reception and they were told that there was "only 2 cats living here and they were only allowed in the lobby" I told her I'd seen more than 2 and actually had to chase one away while I tried to get in my room!! However it was clear nothing was going to be done to help me. I feel this is something I should have been told before booking there is no way I would have booked this given my health concerns!! .....never again!