Change your flights

Guest's review of Flightline, www.flightline.co.uk

“Change your flights”

Written on: 02/05/2012

Flightline advertise flights at much better prices but how they do this is by advertising great flight times and then calling you a couple of weeks before your holiday to change your flight times to rubbish ones to save them money. I would not use this service again nor would I reccomend them to people I know utter rubbish

Asheridan's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2012

Hello there,

As an employee of Flightline I can assure you that if you were contacted regarding a flight change, this was arranged by the Airline and, as your agent, we have no control over flight changes - we can only do our best to make you aware of the change as early as possible.

Rest assured flight changes do not make or save Flightline any money whatsoever. Quite the contrary - it costs money to administer the flight change and contact the customer regarding the changes.

We apologise on behalf of your Airline for any inconvenience this may have caused you.