Flight Catchers, www.flightcatchers.com Review

Kamren227's review of Flight Catchers, www.flightcatchers.com

“I booked my familes tickets with flightcatchers our...”

Written on: 12/12/2020 by Kamren227 (1 review written)

I booked my familes tickets with flightcatchers our flights got cancalled 2 times due to covid and then PIA not operating! These cheats said i have to pay £30 each ticket to be changed how? PIA isnt running? and pay you for WHAT?! or i have to wait for a refund for 6 months and said they dont have our money?!!! to to call PIA because they cant do anything!! What the crap!! Very shocking!! You flightcatchers took our hard earned money, my old parents money! Shame on you Allah will show you Inshallah!
Iv been calling PIA for past 2 weeks and finally i spoke to someone he told me to call flighcatchers and demand a full refund right now! and it does NOT take 6 months, there fooling and conning people and to take legal action! Which flightcatchers will be hearing from my solictor SOON!
Flightcatchers have not helped us or are not putting us into any other flights! We have no money in these sad times my parents have been so depressed due to them!
I am going to call my Bank and reverse the payment in full now.
I hope one day Allah shows each one of these people working at flighcatchers how it feels like the way we are feeling! INSHALLAH!
STAY AWAY FROM THEM PLEASE, WE MADE A MISTAKE NOW IM STOPING YOU TO!