No Magic in Southern Italy

Nana472906's review of Fleetway Travel - www.fleetwaytravel.com

“No Magic in Southern Italy”

Written on: 05/10/2019 by Nana472906 (1 review written)

Recently returned from Magic of Southern Italy tour with Fleetway. 140+ in group, Not as described by Fleetway when I booked this holiday.
All hotels were changed, supposed to be **** but some hotels were clearly not, and there were lengthy queues at hotel check in. Food was of a very poor standard in the Hotel Montana Sant Agata, we were served Instant mash, tinned peas and two slices of meat for dinner. The next night we ate out.
Church Palace hotel in Rome was seriously under staffed, with only two waiters at breakfast, tables were left uncleared. My room had no electrical sockets to use. Staff need some lessons in customer service too. When I asked if there were any sockets to use I got a one word answer - No
On the overnight ferry from Naples to Sicily, it took over two hours to get to our cabins, queueing on the lorry deck inhaling fumes from all the vehicles. One lift in operation carrying 3 passengers at a time to the upper decks.

Very disappointed with how Fleetway organised this tour in conjunction with Italuan tour operators.