Worst customer support EVER

mad_biker100's review of Expedia - www.expedia.com

“Worst customer support EVER”

Written on: 14/01/2020 by mad_biker100 (1 review written)

I booked a flight and hotel but had to make a change to the dates owing to circumstances beyond my control.
I contacted Expedia via the only provided telephone number on the website as the online assistance was unhelpful and the call-back facility is only available for the USA not UK.
After 1.5 hours of waiting, I got put through to an Indian call centre with very unhelpful staff. They took the new dates and stated that I would receive an email confirming the changes.
This did not arrive so I called again 7 days later, waited for over 1 hour for an answer and was then told that the changes had not been made and that I would need to make the changes again. I was told to call a different number as this was the wrong deportment. I stated that having waited for 1 hour already can they transfer me. I then waited for another 1 hour and was then cut off.

DO NOT USE THIS TRAVEL COMPANY, ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL AND AWFUL COMPANY