BEWARE OF DREAM WORLD TRAVEL LTD - USE AT YOUR PERIL

Guest's review of Dream World Travel - www.dwtltd.com

“BEWARE OF DREAM WORLD TRAVEL LTD - USE AT YOUR PERIL”

Written on: 16/05/2022

DO NOT USE THIS TRAVEL AGENCY - I have been dealing Syeda Maryum Zaidi. She sent me links to pay for a flight. The link did not work. I had this issue when I originally booked my flight. Their systems said payment had not been received and flight not confirmed when infact payment had been made and received. I also received a telephone call to make payment AGAIN. However when you try to ring DREAM WORLD TRAVEL LTD you are unable to get through and when you finally reach number one in the queue after holding for up to an hour, you are automatically cut off.
On the19 April 22 I made an additional payment for a flight of £345 for a flight to return from Sri Lanka due to UK Travel Warning and Political unrest, I noticed that the flight was for the wrong date and I was being quoted extortionate amounts for dates in April 22. Around £945 for a single flight, more than the original return flight booked initially. The link sent for payment was unavailable. She called to say payment had NOT been received as their systems were down.
I TRUSTED THIS COMPANY AND THEREFORE EMAILED FOR OTHER SUITABLE DATES. Eventually I made alternative arrangements with another source. Upon returning home I found that DREAM WORLD TRAVEL LTD had actually taken out £345 from my bank account. I have an email from SYEDA MARYUM ZAIDI on the 19 April 22 stating that payment has NOT been received. I have sent numerous emails requesting a refund and all emails and telephone messages have been ignored. USE THIS COMPANY AT YOU PERIL. IF ANYBODY WHO HAS HAD ISSUES PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.