Dreadful!

denisemtodd's review of Dream World Travel - www.dwtltd.com

“Dreadful!”

Written on: 20/07/2020 by denisemtodd (1 review written)

Welcome to the world of Dreams where all your travel dreams come true!’ This is in the About Us section on their website. What a joke!!!!!!

This could not be further from the truth. What an absolute nightmare it has been to deal with this company. Their customer service is non existent and they do not care about their customers in any way.
I requested a refund for a cancelled flight 17 weeks ago.. They informed me on 15/4 via email, that my refund would be with me in 4-8 weeks. 14 weeks later, I’m still waiting. This is despite the fact that I have found out from the flight company that they have already returned the refund to DWT. So, what exactly are they doing holding on to my money?

I have more than 10 emails from them, all of which are generic responding to my emails querying the length of time this has taken. Th emails give me no information about my own refund claim other than the one dated 15/4.

I have tried many times to ring them to discuss this, but I’ve either been cut off or after queuing for an hour the phone reverts to an answer phone. Frustrating isn’t the word for this company. They are an embarrassment to the travel industry.

They have been made to look even worse by the 4 other companies I’ve dealt with over refunds, all have paid out within the given time frame and communicated with me throughout.

Dream World Travel would do well to employ anyone who know anything at all about customer service, as they clearly don’t have a clue. I am now pursuing further action in order to get my money back.

Do not touch this company!