Direct Holiday Homes www.directholidayhomes.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Direct Holiday Homes www.directholidayhomes.co.uk

“was at this caravan site in Augs, First I would like...”

Written on: 18/09/2021

was at this caravan site in Augs, First I would like to say the caravan site is lovely the staff where amazing beaches ect lovely. Amazing place.
The only down fall I have is that we booked though a private owner on this site and have lost our deposit money. We cleaned the caravan all the way though before leaving and have had to chase the owner for over a week leaving loads of msg and voicemail ect, we finally received a email to say we wasn’t receiving our deposit back, As we left dog hairs ( We never had a dog) so I don’t no how this is possible. We have also been accused of taking two glasses (why would we) honest! We have been sent photos over of hairs which have clearly been put there on Purpose so there could keep the 100 pounds deposit. I’m so upset as times are hard enough without all this. Please be careful who you book with because not everyone is honest. (Not that all owners are dishonest) We was just very unlikely. We booked though holidays direct.
Feel so sad that this has happened. As we are honest hard working family.